Last updated: September 20 2021
This Return and Exchange Policy is effective as of September 20, 2021 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Return and Exchange Policy at any time and you should check this policy periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Return and Exchange Policy on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Return and Exchange Policy.
If we make any material changes to this Return and Exchange Policy, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
In returning or exchanging the item, please email our Customer Care Department (email@example.com) regarding your concern/s.
On your email, please indicate your complete name, order number, order date and reason for return/exchange. Attach 3 – 5 pictures of the merchandise in their original condition complete with accessories and packaging.
Claims for Return or Exchange must be made within a reasonable time from its delivery but not to exceed seven (7) days from its delivery. Otherwise, it is conclusively established that the item is correct and free from defects or damage.
Item for return or exchange must be unused, in good condition as delivered, and in its original packaging.
Return and exchange of merchandise will be valid for the following reasons:
- The received product is different in nature from the product specified on the website or as agreed upon between the company and the client.
- The received product is faulty, defective, or damaged.
- The received product is not what was bought (wrong product is delivered)
Should the item be qualified for return or refund based from the above valid reasons, the following shall apply:
- Rugs may be returned within seven (7) days from date of delivery. Other merchandise may be returned or exchanged within thirty (30) days from date of delivery. Merchandise must still be new (generally unused) with original packaging, including the accessories and tools.
- The amount of refund or exchange will be equivalent to the suggested retail price at the time the item was purchased.
- Anything bought under a promo, bundle, or giveaway is filed under No Return, No Exchange.
You shall have the following options when returning the item:
- To receive the refund amount via bank transfer
- To be given a Debit Credit Memo (DCM) which will be valid for thirty (30) days from date of its issuance.
For qualified Return or Exchange, we shall get in touch with you on the details. Kindly allow us 3-5 business days to investigate your claim. You may expect an update after 5 business days.
Delivery of rectified items:
- The delivery date of the rectified items can be changed only ONCE within two (2) weeks from original delivery date and three (3) days prior to delivery date. Additional delivery fee will be charged to the customer once change of delivery date is requested three (3) days prior the original delivery date. Please coordinate this by contacting our Customer Care Department.
- Please be reminded that delivery can be done by our third-party logistics especially outside Luzon. You can simply coordinate with the Customer Care Department should the former prefer this manner of delivery.
- You should be available to receive the rectified items and must present your valid government issued ID with the delivery team. Should a representative receive the rectified item, an Authorization Letter must be presented together with the your valid government-issued ID.
- First attempt to deliver rectified item is free of charge, however you shall pay delivery fee/s on our next attempt to deliver, should you fail to receive the rectified items due to below (among other) reasons/customer fault:
- Absence of either you, an authorized person, authorization letter and/or your valid government-issued ID on delivery date;
- Delivery address and the procedures or requirements for barangay, subdivision, condominium you provided is erroneous, incomplete or inaccurate, and other circumstances that may occur during delivery.